These Are The Days!

Time flies when you are having fun! I worry everyday that I will forget the precious moments that I share with my family, so I have decided that I need to do a better job capturing those memories. My sweet babies are growing so fast and I not only want to remember them as babies, but watch them grow into the amazing people they are!

Wednesday, September 9, 2020

New Floors!

Time for some home improvements. I have been wanting to update our chocolate brown concrete floors for some time. We decided to do a metallic epoxy overlay and I love it! We basically had to move out for 2 days while EVERY thing in the house was moved into the garage so the work could be done. 2 nights in a hotel was well worth it for the outcome! So happy for a fresh new look!

No comments:

Post a Comment