These Are The Days!

Time flies when you are having fun! I worry everyday that I will forget the precious moments that I share with my family, so I have decided that I need to do a better job capturing those memories. My sweet babies are growing so fast and I not only want to remember them as babies, but watch them grow into the amazing people they are!

Monday, January 24, 2011

Dora and Diego Birthday Party!

Well, I don't know how long I am going to get away with it, but I did this year!  We combined Cade's 1st birthday (1/7) and Kennedi's 3rd birthday (1/31) into one big birthday party this weekend!  Jason and I rented  the community center and decorated Dora and Diego style!  We had about 40 friends and family there.  Everyone had a great time!  I can't believe my babies are growing up so fast!  Here are some of my favorite pictures from the day...


We started the party with a Dora movie!  Thanks for letting us borrow your projector Trae and Bethany!

Cade is 1!

Watching the movie

Great picture of Jennifer, Stacy, and Charlotte

Cade wants to walk so bad...it won't be long!

Dora and Diego cake


One of the food tables

Tim made balloon art for the kids and it was a hit!  Thanks Tim!

Chayse and Aunt Kristy

Uncle Mark, Lexi, and Aunt Cassie

Singing Happy birthday!

Birthday boy!

Birthday girl!

Ahh..to be 3!!

Opening gifts

Cade and one of his many awesome new toys!

And...Kennedi's new Barbie jeep!

And she drives....watch out!

No comments:

Post a Comment