These Are The Days!

Time flies when you are having fun! I worry everyday that I will forget the precious moments that I share with my family, so I have decided that I need to do a better job capturing those memories. My sweet babies are growing so fast and I not only want to remember them as babies, but watch them grow into the amazing people they are!

Sunday, September 19, 2021

Busy, Wonderful Times

What a weekend! My cup overflows. I have no idea what we are going to do when this season of our lives ends, but for now, we will cherish every minute. Saturday Cade and SV 6th grade took on a HUGE Boerne football team. Tough loss but lots of great lessons learned! At the same time, PR 8th grade A team volleyball crushed 2 opponents in a school tournament. At the same time, Carson was invited to play with SV VARSITY basketball team in a tourney. He stepped in and crushed it, nailing several 3 pointers! Shout out to Mom and Dad for covering volleyball and Mark and Cassie for supporting the kids! Sunday Kennedi played in her first 18U sand tourney and killed it! They finished second after losing in a close championship game. Then she headed to hitting clinic and an hour of team indoor practice. Meanwhile Carson was home working out with his amazing trainer. Always striving to get better. I have no idea what we did to be blessed with THREE amazing kids and athlets, but you can bet I thank God for them every day!

No comments:

Post a Comment